top of page

Stroke Support Group

Public·13 members

A Dangerous Man

"Your record gives me grave concerns. Over and over, you have acted to make our banking system less safe, and that makes you a dangerous man to head up the Fed, and it's why I will oppose your renomination," Warren said.

A Dangerous Man

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ug46D&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2yVK1gGrVjAvfDY61q7_31

In order to get the death penalty in Texas, juries must decide that a convicted man will probably commit violent acts in the future. If they can't agree to this, he is given life without parole. This prediction, called future dangerousness, has always been controversial. Practically anything, even the mere facts of the crime itself, can be proof of it. Juries make the prediction in almost every capital murder case they see.

"There is thus no reliable way to determine whether an 18-year-old capital defendant will commit acts of violence in the future," the brief concludes, "making the overwhelming probability in the present case that Mr. Wardlow was sentenced to death based on a determination of future dangerousness that was theoretically and empirically unfounded, and which has proven untrue as he has grown into adulthood."

"Your record causes me grave concern: over and over you have acted to make our banking system less safe," Warren told Powell during a Senate banking hearing. "That makes you a dangerous man to head up the Fed, and that's why I'll oppose your renomination."

Steven L. Davis and Bill Minutaglio's new book asks whether Leary really was "the most dangerous man in America," as President Richard Nixon claimed. The story follows Leary as he hops from country to country, trying to stay one step ahead of the Nixon administration.

Tomas Elias LaPorte, 48, is being sought by Bridgeport police in connection with a west side shooting that injured a man in his 50s on March 8, 2023. Police said LaPorte should be considered armed and dangerous.

Recently a female friend of mine told me that I was a dangerous man. I've never been called 'dangerous' before, and I took it as a compliment - which just proves how desperate I am for compliments. I've always considered myself rather harmless, so it got me thinking about why someone would think I was dangerous. I concluded that it was her imagination, rather than any specific behavior on my part.

I will admit that my behavior, sometimes described as eccentric, quiet, and cynical, does tend to stimulate the imaginations of others. I assumed that they imagined me as more exciting, or more knowledgeable, or younger than I really am. I guess that was my imagination at work. I never imagined that they imagined that I was dangerous.

The times that I really thought I was dangerous were times when I was driving too fast, riding my horse bareback at a gallop, flying airplanes too low, and other such adventurous activities that were mostly a danger to me, but rarely to others. I go out of my way to avoid putting others in danger. So how could this woman think I was dangerous?

Conceivably a woman could consider me emotionally dangerous - the love 'em and leave 'em type. However, my record clearly proves that I love 'em and they leave me. But I guess that's only clear to me - and to those who have left me. Perhaps the ones who left me considered me to be dangerous because I turned out to be not what they imagined. To me this is called disappointment.

So should I conclude that I am dangerous because I pose a high risk of disappointment for women? Gee, I hope not. If that's what she meant, I would really be disappointed. I hope it's just my imagination. All this imagination stuff can be dangerous. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page